Blogging Nate

Monday, March 13, 2006 *** 9:16 pm *** 6 lbs, 6 oz *** 18 3/8 inches Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Moving

This blog is in the process of being relocated. Mama is getting downright sophisticated with this highfalutin blog business.

New blog is called Trip the Light and can be found at http://tripthelight.typepad.com.

You will still enjoy the same Nate-tabulousness at this new location, I assure you. It has snazzy features and I'll get something going that is pretty cool.

Why the goofy title? Well it sounds kind of magical, doesn't it?! I was pressed for time, it popped in my head, and hadn't been claimed. And there you have it.

I'm aware that the pictures aren't working at the moment and that is the only reason the grandparents have anything to do with this medium, and I assure you, Tessa and Mimi, it is a top priority.

If you hate babies my blog is probably not the place for you. And if you do hate babies, I could probably change your mind- have you seen a picture of my super cute son?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger