Blogging Nate

Monday, March 13, 2006 *** 9:16 pm *** 6 lbs, 6 oz *** 18 3/8 inches Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Head Butting Soccer Player Loves His Mama

What a sweet boy! A mother's fondest hope is to share a love like this with her son. She teaches him right from wrong, reads him stories at night, feigns interest in sports, and makes him feel safe and loved. He reciprocates by sending her flowers on Mother's Day, picking her up a favorite pastry for a special breakfast, and buying her a nice handbag with all that soccer dough. Oh, and also by violently assaulting an opponent during a major sporting event in front of like a trillion people.



Apparently this was in defense of dear old Ma's honor. I hope someday my little Nathan will grow up and head butt someone for me! Although he may hold some bitterness towards me since I didn't give him a cool name like "Zinedine". Or, since he's my kid, he may contend there is no honor to be defended... that smart-mouthed little stinker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger