Blogging Nate

Monday, March 13, 2006 *** 9:16 pm *** 6 lbs, 6 oz *** 18 3/8 inches Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Dr. Smith - Texas Institute of Repoductive Medicine and Endocrinology

This is my endocrinologist.



This blessed event was facilitated by this man's cunning grasp of my overly ambitious pituitary gland.

I was recommended to him by someone who paid out out-of-network insurance fees just to see him, and I can completely see why. This is where he performs his magic:

Texas Institute of Reproductive Medicine and Endocrinology

Of note, Hyperprolactinemia is considered to be one of the more rare causes of infertility, but with treatment 90% of women afflicted will start to ovulate and 65%-85% will become pregnant, all excellent odds. I don't know what the numbers are on women who succeeded the first month, but I'm pleased to be counted among them! The least scary brain tumor there is...

Microprolactinoma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger