Blogging Nate

Monday, March 13, 2006 *** 9:16 pm *** 6 lbs, 6 oz *** 18 3/8 inches Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Bumbo: Fun to Say, Hard to Love

I know I'm in the minority here, but I think Nate is at the pinnacle of adorableness when he is hot under the collar. The perfectly defined frown, the way he pumps his little arms and legs in protest, and the way his whole body goes stiff and he lurches backwards as if he is physically trying to remove himself from a state of discontent.

I have full confidence that he'll warm up to his new Bumbo at some point... Perhaps my color selection of "Nuclear Waste Glow Green" is too visually assaulting for his delicate baby sensibilities.

Mama's grown a little weary of all 247 shades of blue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger