Blogging Nate

Monday, March 13, 2006 *** 9:16 pm *** 6 lbs, 6 oz *** 18 3/8 inches Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Week 45 - What's Going On in There?

Ha- I had you there for a second! Actually, I had my 6 week postpartum visit with my doctor today, so I guess the title is pretty relevant.

It's hard to believe it's been 6 weeks since little Nate was born. I can't even imagine what my life was like back then... empty, shallow, and gloomy. Oops, still shallow!

My doctor checked to make sure my uterus was back to being its normal size and also checked my bladder. I am cleared to start back at work next week, although I am planning to take a couple more weeks under FMLA to hang out with My Sweet before I go back.

Nate screamed his fool head off in the doctor's waiting room, and I kind of got a kick out of seeing all the pregnant women in the room get a shiver up their spines!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger